Men & Women Ministry
The purpose of our ministry to men is to provide opportunties to train and model what it means to be the biblical, godly leaders we are called to be in the home, the church, and in the community.
- Steakouts- These are monthly gatherings for men of all ages to come together in a home to cook together, eat together, listen to a biblical message on some aspect of manhood, and enjoy Christian fellowship. Guests are always welcome! Check out the church calendar for the next location and time.
- Game Feeds - Once a year we invite the men in the community to gather together to enjoy a meal of various types of wild game, to listen to a brief, biblical message, and to provide the opportunity to develop relationships with other men. This is usually held at Oakridge in February.
Our model for women’s ministry at Oakridge Community Church is taken from Titus 2:3-5 –women are to seek spiritual maturity so that they may teach other women godly behavior, in order that the word of God may not be considered irrelevant. Some opportunities we offer:
- One-on-one Bible studies to meet specific needs
- Group activities give opportunities for relationship building and sharing gospel truths with friends
- Piecemakers meets twice monthly to work on various sewing/quilting projects
- Meetings for stay-at-home moms with young children that provide encouragment and prayer